The bread and butter of our home is leaving areas the way you found them
The bread and butter of our home is doing your best
The bread and butter of our home is being open and honest
The bread and butter of our home is building each other up
I forgot the bread and butter of our home one day and was asked to move out. Now I live at the White house with no bread or butter. . .
************************************************************
Parents are awesome even if it doesn't feel like it at the time. Their fickleness and pedantic mannerisms aren't because they want to make your life harder. Its actually a product of their greater life experience (believe it or not). I'm only realising this now and I'm only scratching the surface of this realisation. I know that as the year goes on more and more of their random sayings will come to mind in the times that I need them. The 'Bread and Butter' of your home is what your parents say it is. Its there to protect and grow you. Don't take it for granted and don't take them for granted.
Its almost been a month since I moved out of home and I really am missing how easy it used to be with my parents, but I know that I am exactly where God wants me even if I am super mega ultra hungry of dooooooom.
Ps: Enjoy the freebies while they last. Make the most of rentlessness and Curfews. You're gonna get to a point where you wish your flat had a mum that policed 'bed time', because people stay up late for no reason at all.
I love lamp. I love life =)
No comments:
Post a Comment