Tuesday, February 28

hope held high

hope held high to the future true
whilst present emotions pass in blue
"till death do us part" is what I'd like to hear
but 'but this' and 'this that' is all you mumble dear
choked up with hurt translates to indifference
all avoided if not for amatory belligerence...
where is my garment of praise

hope held high to the future ahead
whilst present emotions pass in red
walking as if emotionaly drained
against the veneer of one who feels no pain
passion pushing past problematic places
see its not hard to cover up with one of my many jovial faces...
where is my garement of peace

hope held high to the future clean
whilst present emotions pass in green
stomach turning head churning 
chest throbbing heart sobbing
body bagging feeling dragging
outcome...
where is my garment of victory


"...For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord,
"Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future..."   

hope held high to the days of now
where present emotions echo an epiphanous 'Wow'
No longer will my lip drop or heart stop
nor will my hands rest untill my final test
for these days of now are my years prime
so get ready as I step into my appointed time.





You silly sucker 

No comments:

Post a Comment