I feel pressured sometimes because everyone is getting into a relationship but me.
I'm left searching for someone who isn't righteous... but kinda right-ish.
I'm called to glory, but would settle for someone whore-y.
I'm called to greatness but am often in pursuit of those who are faithless...
Deadends and doorknobs.
Late nights are a lost cause.
Phone calls and rendezvous.
All these things have made me realise how much I've de-valued you.
You who I haven't even met yet. Yet will love me regardless.
Me who you will always admire. While I at this moment succumb to selfish desires.
You who's love for christ will never be made second.
While my faith at times has to be beckoned.
Enough of that though.
Now I'm waiting.
For the first day we meet.
For the first time I peck your cheek.
For the sweet nothings I whispher in your ear.
For the time I teach you how to cut my hair, (3 on top. 1 on the sides. Fade)
For hugs laughs and tears.
For the good the bad and elderly years.
For moments unforgetable
and moments we'd both rather forget.
For the rainy days we spend in bed
For the flowers you wake upto next to your head.
For our travels abroad to timbuktu
and stories of a cheesy poem about me waiting for you...
A plus Ma Cherie. Reste bien et brosser tes dents.
Love Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment