I have a secret in my heart
I have a saviour up in heaven
from whom all goodness starts
but quiet is my voice and loud are my thoughts
I have hopes and dreams for all who are near
To see them at the altar under your care
To hear from their lips that you reign
To watch as you work and take all their pain
but quiet is my voice and loud are my thoughts
I have days alone tired and distraught
Thinking 'Isn't Jesus with me? atleast that's what I was taught'.
I think more of him in an attempt to get better
like he responds to thoughts as our personal debtor
You see quiet is my voice and loud are my thoughts
I sit silent trying to engage in him
meditating with vigor in an attempt to escape my sin
Circumstances remain constant its as if my silent pleas are unoticed
Can't he see my struggles? Surely he know this
that silent is my voice and loud are my thoughts...
Ps 120:1 - I SPEAK to the Lord in my distress and he answers me.
Speak. Scream and Shout.
Open your mouth let words come out.
With more than a thought exalt his name.
With more than your head declare is fame.
Loud your thoughts should be but louder still your voice.
Speak
Dream with the innocence of a child,
Pray with the fervor of a disciple
Speak with the authority of a king
No comments:
Post a Comment